test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emo dancing for all your emo needs

Nice secret dance put in the Minefield there. Apparently you need the Canadian Gothic mission completed (ten years of patience paying off ^_^) and you can talk to the goth kid to get the gloom dance. Then you to can look emo and depressed in the corner.
Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
Silverspar on PRIMUS
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Next put them under the bridge in MC and have the Goths dancing under the bridge
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I really wish we could get more nifty easter eggs like this that reward you with random stuff
    because this is a very nice addition and a way to link old missions with new stuff​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • akaara1akaara1 Posts: 174 Arc User
    is this real or fake news? Where do you get the mission? name please. thanks
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Go find the goth kids in the area adjacent to Kigatilik in Canada. Save them and get and complete their mission. Then to to the Minefield in VB and see the goth in the main room next to the first door.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    nPnKCLd.gif
    ​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • knazzirknazzir Posts: 37 Arc User
    The dance is account-wide so only one character needs to talk to the kid in The Minefield, just as an f.y.i. for those who don't already know. https://nazzir.blogspot.com/2019/09/champions-online-dancegloom.html
  • tousseautousseau Posts: 33 Arc User
    I wonder why the Kid at the Minefield isn't granting me the Goth dance... he says he will show me, but that's it
  • championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Do you already have the gloom dance? Did you get the perk that is associated with it? He won't give the dance unless you completed the mission Canadian Gothic in Canada. He gives you the perk called Gothic if you are eligible for the dance.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited September 2019
    Yeah.. Canadian Gothic is done... but when I talk to him nothing... only that he will show me a dance.
    No dance or perk..

Well, perhaps this toon is glitched somehow... will try completing on a different one.
    Goth kid must be broke... just did it on a different character.. and nothing...
    avianos wrote: »
    nPnKCLd.gif
    Forgot to post fitting music, skip to @ 2:41
    https://youtu.be/X3VuothayIY?t=163​​