test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20190828.18 - Anniversary Week 3

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Anniversary
  • New Mission: Top Ten wants you to visit different tailoring locations! Completing this awards the Retro Nighthawk Hood and Presto Costume Transformation.
  • New items in store: Retro Sapphire Hair, Sapphire Gemstones, Retro Nighthawk Hood, Retro Defender Shoulders.

Misc
  • Added many new Tailor contacts in different locations.

Archetypes
  • The Wrecker Archetype has been added back onto PTS.

Comments

• historiphilehistoriphile Posts: 86 Arc User
    Love it!

7dwiexk.png

9M4zGNb.png
  • When does event end?
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I counted these so far. PH MC, PH MI, PH Lemuria, PH Canada, PH VB, PH Desert, Canada npc gathering area, Desert gathering area (by the tent on the ground level), MC Tailor hall (only one count), the one by the crafting table in MI, Warzone, Caprice Club, The dock at VB by the gambling boat, the room before the PH in the Sub when you enter Lemuria, Carl Gym, Arcane library, workshop by the burning people north of MC and dojo. The Gateway Station doesn't seem to work. Hideout doesn't count.

Bug
    *There No Retro Nighthawk AF, and Retro Ironclad AF replace it
    *Presto Costume Transformation doesn't seem to be unlock
    Post edited by qawsada on
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    That's a really nice hairstyle​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    Costume guy/girl(s) continuing to kill it. All the anniversary pieces have been really good.
  • squirrelloidsquirrelloid Posts: 869 Arc User
    Can we get that hood at some point without the hawk beak and styling? That's so much better than other hoods in the game.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Unfortunate Clipping Issue That Happens(Bug): The curly tip of the Retro Sapphire Hair clips into your butt when using Vixen stance.
    Post edited by spinnytop on
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    That’s Not a bug. It’s an unfortunate clipping issue that happens.
    That’s Not a bug. It’s an unfortunate clipping issue that happens.

I change it just 4 u o3o
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Can we get that hood at some point without the hawk beak and styling? That's so much better than other hoods in the game.

Seconded :+1:

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    @spinnytop it’s the dingle berry bug
    This hair is so big and has so much volume that it doesn't work for any of my current characters without clipping. I'm actually going to have to make a character specifically for this hair, like actually build a character completely around a single hair style.

I love this, please contract people to make more big hairs like this.
  • jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User

Have to agree, this would be a very, very nice addition. Great piece as is, but an extra one would be appreciated at some point. The shape of that hood is perfect.
  • aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    You need very specific body proportions to avoid clipping on Retro Sapphire Hair. So it would be nice if the lower part hair would be moved back a little bit. I think slightly adjusting it wouldn't interfere with the style but would help a bit to avoid clipping.
  • This is more about the Gauntlet of Power that you offer as part of a special deal on the Z store. The gauntlet has the weirdest glowing part - the fingers themselves. Can you re-work it so that we can get three colors going into the gauntlet or is that too much of a law suit?

The knuckles should glow, the gem at the top of the gauntlet should glow, the little middle part too (just not glow all the way through to the back of the gauntlet) and give us a variation of two colors for the knuckles. The idea is you have multiple colors, or "stones" if you will in your knuckles at once. Why the fingers glow themselves is beyond me. Also can you make the gauntlet not clip with jackets? I want to wear a full trenchcoat and not have it clip.

I know it's very small thing but for those who wanted to really have their own gauntlet like Thanos it adds to something. Alternatively you could always add an amulet that has five stones in it which have glow colors.
This discussion has been closed.