test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lasso device (still) bugged.

colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
The lasso device always knocks, when the target has no knock resistance stacks and is rendering knock resistance from strength and mods entirely useless. At one to three resist stacks, the glitch doesn't occur and it can be resisted.

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    They should add a short paralysis to lasso device. Its very under powered.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    rave#2552 wrote: »
    They should add a short paralysis to lasso device. Its very under powered.

I'm not saying it is overpowered, i am merely reporting a bug. If you think it needs a buff, feel free to create your own thread in the suggestion section of the forum.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    I'm not sure that it's a bug, looks to me like the knock strength is just insane high; warlord nade bomb high.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    nbkxs wrote: »
    I'm not sure that it's a bug, looks to me like the knock strength is just insane high; warlord nade bomb high.

Ugh, no. It definitely is a bug because:

The lasso device always knocks, when the target has no knock resistance stacks [...] At one to three resist stacks, the glitch doesn't occur and it can be resisted.

Even if the knock chance is in theory ridiculously high, there should be a chance to resist it and that's definitely not the case (under the cirumstances i quoted). I tested it over 500 times on a character with almost 1000% knock resist and it always knocks.