test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Avian Warrior costume set

It is posible to get separated parts of the costume set "The Avian Warrior" without paying the LTS? I only want a head, but 300€ its too much for me.

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Unfortunately no, it's currently permanently tied with the Lifetimer Subscription

and I deeply feel you for this case​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • aglo#4542 aglo Posts: 31 Arc User
    Pffffff I guess that my character will be a vulture for a long time then...

I would pay even 5-6€ for a head if they allow me :(
  • zombiehunter1968zombiehunter1968 Posts: 94 Arc User
    Technically speaking, as I remember, it is given to players who have been subscribed for 900 days, or instantly with LTS. This might be old, though...
    Technically speaking, as I remember, it is given to players who have been subscribed for 900 days, or instantly with LTS. This might be old, though...

This has been changed with the removal of the Monthly Subscription system, now LTS just gives you everything instantly​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • aglo#4542 aglo Posts: 31 Arc User
    This means that If someone whose has bought the LTS dont want the pack, (or one part) he can sell it to others or is permanently linked to the account?
    aglo#4542 wrote: »
    This means that If someone whose has bought the LTS dont want the pack, (or one part) he can sell it to others or is permanently linked to the account?

Its bound automatically unlocked on account, the costumes cannot be traded​​
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Yeah, I made a thread about this a while ago suggesting that they should be purchaseable out side the LTS. There ARE other bird heads. There is the Owl Heal during the Winter Event and the Nightmare Crow head in the Blood Moon Event. Some players got creative and use the raptor heads to make bird heads.
  • i'd like to see an example of that creativity...making something that has scales look like it has feathers is well beyond my ability​​
    #LegalizeAwoo
    The Nightmare Crow head is a good substitute (just add head gear and eye accessories to hide the EDGY eyes)
    Owl Heal is just silly, very silly

It still hurts me that after all those there is STILL no substitute for the avian pack, I dont even care about the Warhammer rip off armour, I just want the bestial head and feet, nothing else

and yes I'm still upset years late, There is a funny story about this Costume Pack, It was originally planned to be to be in the Zstore with DEVs teasing concept art of it, and a ingame GM (at the time, before on alert) saying it will be available for players in store, it was rushed as veteran reward thanks to ON ALERT update! See how this turned out now...
    qawsada wrote: »
    Yeah, I made a thread about this a while ago suggesting that they should be purchaseable out side the LTS. There ARE other bird heads. There is the Owl Heal during the Winter Event and the Nightmare Crow head in the Blood Moon Event.
    OH DAMN! How did I missed this thread? Propably during the time I was playing other videogames
    I'm 100% supporting this
    qawsada wrote: »
    Some players got creative and use the raptor heads to make bird heads.
    Tell me more about this please 👀​​
  • The Owl head and the Nightmare Crow heads are in the Paperback store. I believe they are both in gold paperback costume tab. I know the Owl one is.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    You mean the space marine costume set? I say put it in a key pack or something.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix