test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Defender 2015 Hips Layer Pattern Removed

poptartmaniac#8493 poptartmaniac Posts: 246 Arc User
edited July 2019 in Gameplay Bugs
this costume piece used to have different patterns, apparently they were removed, likely accidental.
Here is my proof:

Original costume:
TmgE7l.jpg

Costume changes when I open it in tailor to edit it:
iSfxPM.jpg

and a screenshot of the costume piece to show you the pattern drop down menu is missing:
7NeFqn.jpg

Comments

• atherrisatherris Posts: 27 Arc User
    Used to be 2 pattern options, first being what poptart had, second being what it's forced to now. Personally never used the first, but I don't like when, or understand why, options are removed.
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    If I recall right, the option you were originally using was never intended to be there in the first place. It was just a default pattern that never had its "call-to" removed from the costume until recently.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Sounds about right, similar on one of the shoulder pads, forgot which now, had a dr destroyer option that was a very skewed texture... still annoying for people who actually used it as part of their costume
  • poptartmaniac#8493 poptartmaniac Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    well to be honest I don't see why they should remove it. It looked nice, and now without it, my costume feels incomplete to me.
    Aye, as said in my first reply, dislike when options are removed, creative freedom is nice, even if part of it is untextured, or whatever else