test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shuriken Storm Use?

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
I am wondering how useful Shuriken Storm w/challenge is for grabbing aggro? I'm especially interested if it might work well for snagging a baby dino? The animation is silly, but maybe the power is useful enough to redeem it?
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    I’ve seen it used to great effect in picking up baby dino. I believe it’s a 30ft range and relatively cheap energy cost. The fact that it’s PB means it’s also useful to apply your secondary challenge on your primary target.

It does have a 50% chance to miss targets beyond 15ft, so for grabbing baby just make sure to be somewhat close to the spawn.
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    I am wondering how useful Shuriken Storm w/challenge is for grabbing aggro? I'm especially interested if it might work well for snagging a baby dino? The animation is silly, but maybe the power is useful enough to redeem it?
    It should be good enough, though not a lot better than a number of other powers; in general the best you can do is a maintain that hits where the baby will spawn.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Cool. Thanks for the feedback. I was curious because I was looking for a pbAoE and hadn't used that one before. Oddly, I haven't seen anyone use it at dino, but that might be lack of attention on my part.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!