test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thinking of Returning

rykus83rykus83 Posts: 337 Arc User
It's been well over a year I think sense I last played and em a little confused by the no monthly sub i see there doing a premium pack i read a players reddit post about this and they say they played sense beta and lost access to his pre-existing heroes and that the pack's Adds 6 Character Slots on Your Account only added 6 new slots. if i do the premium pack will i lose my characters I've already been playing?

Comments

• rykus83rykus83 Posts: 337 Arc User
    Never mind i just logged on and made a sliver AT and asked in zone i guess this is a game i'll never play again i didnt like the AT's in the 1st place so i always subbed when i wanted to play and now i cant play my 30+ free form hero's i made and dont have the money for a lifetime sub and its way to expensive just to get 1 freeform slot 3000zen would be almost $40 for me cause i live in Canada so this game is out of my sub rotation of games i play. :'(
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    The execs decided that people who only play 1 month a year on a subscription weren't worth it anymore.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!