test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnecting from server every 3-5 minutes.

I was wondering if anyone could offer advice, I just discovered this game, played through the tutorial and thought it was very cool. So I completed the tutorial no problem, then I got out into the power house and since that point onwards I can only play anywhere from 1-20 minutes before being disconnected. Occasionally, I will alt-tab out and search for more information on this issue and when I've done that it's actually stayed connected for an hour or more (while I was tabbed) but that might just be coincidence.

Anyways, I've tried some basic restarting stuff, submitted a support ticket, etc. My internet is working fine for everything else, I run this on a pretty high-end lap top with fast internet, and yet I basically try to log in to play, and get booted within 5 minutes, I can immediately log back in, only to be booted again rather quickly.

The only real text is "disconnected from server"

This is really leaving a bad taste in my mouth since I spent a couple hours in the tutorial and had absolutely no issues, which is why I decided to purchase the premium pack, then boom, it's like as soon as I paid money the game got what it wanted and now doesn't care about keeping me connected anymore (that last part is a joke, but I am legit annoyed, because I wouldn't have paid money if I'd know I was going to have these kinda issues).