test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transcendence?

kjames91kjames91 Posts: 186 Arc User
Hey there!

With this new ult out, how could it be used properly? It's an ult I would like to use in cosmics, but not sure how to. Could I use the same thread from Endgame healer builds that Kamo posted and edit it slightly? Thanks!

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I'm unsure what you mean by Kamo's thread, as there were tons of diff builds and advice posted there. Anyways, the ult is an AoE heal and AoE res (on upto 10 targets), and can also auto-res anyone in the rune after used, as long as you don't die first (cause the rune dies with you). So, if you see a buncha allies go down or anticipate a huge clump of dangerous AoE dmg, then you could pop it on them. Main issue with it is the long cd, so even if you take it you prob still want a normal ally res w/o a cd (though getting the AoE adv on one kinda defeats the purpose of the ult, rofl). The res amount also isn't too much, so ideally you'd want to follow-up w/ AoE heals.

Others could give you any fight-specific advice. I'm not sure I'd normally take the ult, but it is a cool-looking power so its tough to not be tempted, at least :x
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • theglasskittentheglasskitten Posts: 175 Arc User
    One super nice thing about it is that it’s an attack power, so you can cast it even while taking damage. It’s very nice to have a resurrection you can use while under fire without having to shield yourself to avoid the cast being interrupted
    ╔══╗
    ╚╗╔╝
    ╔╝(¯v´¯)
    ╚══.¸Menagerie
  • kjames91kjames91 Posts: 186 Arc User
    Sorry to not clarify, but I what I mean is that it goes off of Illumination. So if you have an average heals build with no Illumination, does it affect anything?
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    One super nice thing about it is that it’s an attack power, so you can cast it even while taking damage. It’s very nice to have a resurrection you can use while under fire without having to shield yourself to avoid the cast being interrupted
    Yea, that's a pretty nice perk for it too (although given its cd and ult status, it'd be pretty silly for it to be stopped just by a critter poking you with a stick).
    kjames91 wrote: »
    Sorry to not clarify, but I what I mean is that it goes off of Illumination. So if you have an average heals build with no Illumination, does it affect anything?
    Illumination enhances the heal/res effects; its not required for any of the base functions to work for the ult.

<CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!