test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Supergroup Bases

itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
Supergroup Bases!

Activate your primary module in a starter sg base and earn special resources when you play both normal content and SG-specific missions to unlock more modules and furniture/props.

Access a SG specialization tree that confers combat bonuses and perks to your members. Install more power modules to operate appliances like telepads, dispensers, security, crafting stations, and more!
Earn access to special research and development grouos and issue orders that fuse mods over the course of several hours, but with greatly increases chances of success.

Each piece of eligible furniture also has a number of storage slots. You can earn base modules, furnishings, and appliances in-game or through lockboxes and c-store.

Recruit superhero NPCs to man your sg base and provide exclusive missions and and activities. Experience the challenges of leadership and teamwork like a comic book super team, then face the new League of Destruction in high end UNITY 3 raids, where you uncover Dr Destroyer's newest and most diabolical plan.
Brou in Cryptic games.
Tagged:

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    I'd love this. I also think it would be great community building.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • redobsidianredobsidian Posts: 48 Arc User
    This sounds amazing and i love the thought of this.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    This is an amazing suggestion that I am sure hasn't been suggested every year since the start of the game o3o​​
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    As neat as this would be to have, I doubt cryptic is willing to allocate the amount of personnel required to make it happen.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    The existing hideouts (particularly the Moon/Sci-Fi Bases) could be relatively easily be coded to serve as bases. Just import access to other areas of interest (like portals to Qlipothic or to Monster Island). Access to the SG bank. Put in an XP dump to get exclusive perks, titles, cosmetics, vehicles, emotes. Maybe an option to add trophies or build resource generators that members can access daily. And 1 or 2 SG only instance to acquire a new set of toys or equips (like "League" gear or something).

And if time is a problem, just add each feature gradually/ in increments. Just the idea of having a base where only members can enter is enough to tide some people over for the better part of a year.