test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shadow Step Travel

poptartmaniac#8493 poptartmaniac Posts: 246 Arc User
edited April 2019 in Suggestions Box
Works like teleport, makes you invisible to others, turns your screen dark, like noir effect or darkness, however you see your own character running around, maybe with their costume shadowed out. instead of flying energy.

Comments

• atherrisatherris Posts: 27 Arc User
    I'd get behind this, sounds good. Maybe disappears and reappears like void shift?
  • atherris wrote: »
    I'd get behind this, sounds good. Maybe disappears and reappears like void shift?
    Yep they could use void shift's visual effect for that if they can't do something new, would be nice.
  • bladestabladesta Posts: 60 Arc User
    I had this exact thought the other day. Even a direct copy paste of void shift into a teleport would be great.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    atherris wrote: »
    This is what I want. A void shift teleport to match the lunge. Of course, a phase out lunge to match the phase out teleport would also be nice.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).