test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wings of steel?

sedaileysedailey Posts: 34 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Builds and Roles
I'm looking at attacks for a winged character. I've been tinkering with wind powers trying to come up with a good looking AoE with knock back, but then I watched the old Paul Bettany movie "Legion" this morning. How would you go about simulating the visuals from Gabriel's (Kevin Durand) wing attack in that epic diner battle? I'm thinking maybe something from Fighting Claws, Bestial, or Unarmed that has a spin visual, but my fallback is probably Roomsweeper.

GabrielTheMeanAngel.jpg

Answers

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Single Blade has a spinning around attack (can't remember the name atm), if you have imaginary weapons costume unlock from Foxbatcon for it then it might be what you're looking for. If not, then Foxbatcon comes around April.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    Single Blade has a spinning around attack (can't remember the name atm), if you have imaginary weapons costume unlock from Foxbatcon for it then it might be what you're looking for. If not, then Foxbatcon comes around April.

I was thinking something with imaginary weapons would be useful . . . I'll start savin' my virtual pennies for Foxbatcon.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    The Subject Heading made me think of Batfink :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4Ij4RHH6M

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

A "Wing Block" would be a cool animation too.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    sedailey wrote: »
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

A "Wing Block" would be a cool animation too.

It would, if it wasn't based on a 40 year old cartoon then even better :)
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    Would you prefer a 51 year old cartoon . . . take your pick.

d9d43e7e.jpgbirdman.jpg