Grimdark costumes
18%
itsbrou#5396nbkxsfxdb10roughbearmattachmetalheart#4270 5 votes
Animal Heads
7%
lan#8253sgtken60 2 votes
Bunny Slippers
74%
aiqasistersiliconjonsillspantagruel01eldarion79kaiserin#0958aesicabluhmandeadman20bringmeaslablezard21spinnytopchaosdrgnz43markhawkmanpwestolemynameph0toncann0navianosshadowolf505tempestorm76deviskrah 20 votes

Comments

• lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    Animal Heads is tempting, but more Bunny Slippers costumes for different costume slots would be definitely welcome.

Off the top of my head HW/MA weapon skins should be next.​​
  • ph0toncann0nph0toncann0n Posts: 113 Community Moderator
    Bunny Slippers
    My bunny slippers demand the blood of humans.​​
    || Champion since Sept. of 2012 ||
    uD82dqy.png
    Endgame PvE - DPS Addict - Mature Roleplayer - Spectre - Storywriter - Perk Hunter - Altoholic - D.I.S.C.O.R.D.
    Engel auf der Hölle | Death Excell | Ebon Carcass | Orb Weaver Von Deo | Peridot
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    The slippers need to be alive and its own superhero.
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    What about freaky animal mascots made of skeleton bunny slippers
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Bunny Slippers
    I want bunny slippers for my hands. And one I can wear like a hat owo​​
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Grimdark costumes
    When the hell would anyone ever need bunny slippers. If not for barbie sunshine slumber party dress up. So I can sit next to defender and braid each others beards and gossip about our school girl crush.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
    Bunny Slippers
    rave#2552 wrote: »
    If not for barbie sunshine slumber party dress up.

Welcome to Champions Online.​​
    Grimdark costumes
    Haven't even started grinding yet. Smh
    Bunny Slippers
    Haven't even started grinding yet. Smh

me either, but its cause I made the most amazing new build and I've been practicing it in QWZ before I record it for ma thread o3o​​
  • tempestorm76tempestorm76 Posts: 90 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    Spinny, is it a bunny slipper based build with bunny slipper powers? (I hope so!)
  • sgtken60sgtken60 Posts: 252 Arc User
    Animal Heads
    More Animal Heads for me.
    Bunny Slippers
    Spinny, is it a bunny slipper based build with bunny slipper powers? (I hope so!)

I mean it might be o3o​​
  • lan#8253 lan Posts: 34 Arc User
    Animal Heads
    *Notes "content" is not on the poll*
  • bringmeaslabbringmeaslab Posts: 187 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    Now that we have one set of bunny slippers, that's at least something I can show my friends who were on the fence about trying the game, but we're going to need a lot more bunny slipper options if we're going to entice new players.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Option 4: None of the above
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
    edited December 2018
    Bunny Slippers
    When the hell would anyone ever need bunny slippers. If not for barbie sunshine slumber party dress up. So I can sit next to defender and braid each others beards and gossip about our school girl crush.

9c9.gif
    *WHOOSH*​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Bunny Slippers
    I can't believe some people take this poll seriously without a single hint of Irony and get upset over Whimsical holiday costumes
    Internet is a scary place​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    MORE TIGHTS!!!
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Bunny Slippers
    DEV WOMA RUINS CO​​
  • shadowolf505shadowolf505 Posts: 697 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    BUNNEH SLIPPERS
    || Main Tank || DPSer || Healer || CCer || Altoholic || @shadowolf505 in game ||
    Bunny Slippers
    3khHbUe.jpg
    (credit to @pwestolemyname )​​
  • pwestolemynamepwestolemyname Posts: 978 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    I would like to see more GrimDark Bunny Slippers please
    - - - - -
    SIGNATURE:
    Used to be coach on the forums. Still @coach in game.
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    I would like to see more GrimDark Bunny Slippers please
    Hear, hear!
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    edited December 2018
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Wheres grim and dark in there?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    edited December 2018
    Bunny Slippers
    I love how EDGELORDS are getting in the forums lately and act EDGY both ingame and in forums
    No self-awareness whatsoever vQTD03D.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    we can have the best of all worlds by having edgy bunny slippers as a head option.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    and by "bunny slippers" i mean more devs.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers

Stops bullets, can’t stop bunny slippers.

Whoa.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
    edited December 2018
    Grimdark costumes
    BTW. how do you post memes and gifs? I don't know how to do that. And stop calling people edgelords, you KUKLORDS. Your like a gang of posy tryna mob. Sadly Morpheus didn't predict that one. Anyway i'm moving on from this thread.
    Bunny Slippers
    You do realize that the whole reason for this thread was to mock you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing on zone chat last night over a "DEV WOMA" adding sissy costumes that challenge your masculinity, right?

or did the Bunny Slippers really *WHOOSH* over your head?​​
    edited December 2018
    Grimdark costumes
    @lezard21 d21 Mock me, lmfao. Guest im gonna cry now. (sarcasm) the fact that everything i said went over your head. 'The game is to expensive for such lame items' was my only point. but you couldn't understand that. To add, you are in direct violation of forum rules. The forum is not uses to troll or (mock) peoples opinion, yet alone confessing to troll people and creating conflict.
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    Bunny Slippers
    Ah yes, I just had to put my house on 2nd mortgage in order to cover the expenses of playing CO.
    CO is ruining 'muhrica's economy​​
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    What else am I going to wear when I'm not on hero duty?​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Bunny Slippers
    BTW in case some of you are not on Discord, the dev team has put aside some resources which were intended for the next CO expansion and developed a costume that would please both sides of the playerbase

edgeslipper.png
    Edgy Bunny Slippers​​
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    Bunny Slippers
    Given the choices available, my answer of "Bunny Slippers" was actually 100% serious. :P
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
    edited December 2018
    Grimdark costumes
    Trust me this game is not free to play. ATs are free but they suck. Everyone knows that the whole point of this game is to scam people into spending money. Look at how devs rip your precious monthly subs from your hands forcing some of my friends who played for years to quit. Luckily for you gurls I can't spend forever replying to your lame comments. So have a good day kuklords. Keep suckling up and kissing devs butts they will give you bunny slippers and kittens for content.
    Bunny Slippers
    Trust me this game is not free to play.

This is why nobody trusts you.​​
    edited December 2018
    Grimdark costumes
    @spinnytop Lol. Apologies. As well I'm a bit of a vampire in real life. I have no funny bone. :) no harm no fowl
    Bunny Slippers
    You have no sense of humor, nor of proportion. Gotcha.

I feel very sorry for you. That must suck, especially these days.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

edited December 2018
    Bunny Slippers
    BTW. how do you post memes and gifs? I don't know how to do that. And stop calling people edgelords, you KUKLORDS. Your like a gang of posy tryna mob. Sadly Morpheus didn't predict that one. Anyway i'm moving on from this thread.
    "Stop calling me Edgelord"
    Says the edgelord as he proceeds to call everyone who oppose him a Cucklord but Censored
    @spinnytop Lol. Apologies. As well I'm a bit of a vampire in real life. I have no funny bone. :) no harm no fowl
    As well I'm a bit of a vampire in real life.
    vampire in real life
    935.png​​
    Bunny Slippers
    I don't remember any of my Vampire: The Masquerade books mentioning anything about vampires hating bunny slippers. Maybe it was in the Malkavian clanbook and I missed it...​​
    Bunny Slippers
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I don't remember any of my Vampire: The Masquerade books mentioning anything about vampires hating bunny slippers. Maybe it was in the Malkavian clanbook and I missed it...​​
    I'm pretty sure bunny slippers are part of the Malk uniform. Tremere and Ventrue might be opposed, of course.

And now that he's claimed publicly to be "a bit of a vampire", the local prince's enforcers will be by to stake him out for a suntan...

edited December 2018
    Grimdark costumes
    You got that right. Boy. Y'all feelings still hurt or what?
    edited December 2018
    Grimdark costumes
    Y'all cringy as hell though. Stop. I was trying to leave this conversation a year ago.
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    Bunny Slippers
    You got that right. Boy. Y'all feelings still hurt or what?

So hurt. I'm crying bunny slippers out of my eyes o3o
    Y'all cringy as hell though. Stop. I was trying to leave this conversation a year ago.

Trying? Well shoot boi, you need to spend a Willpower point on that cause looks like you've been "trying" since page 1!​​
    edited December 2018
    Bunny Slippers
    Darling, you don't get any right to call us Cringy when yourself are the epitome of the word itself

You pretend to be an Edgy vampire called Blashyrkh Mighty 'Rave'ndark (May as well call yourself Ebony Raven Dark'ness Dementia Way) who punches eldery women in the face as a form of EDGINESS

You have been complaining in game chat and in the forums about "Sissy" costume pieces DEVs make just for fun for the sake of Holidays' season because your fragile ego and masculinity cannot comprehend that the game doesn't always have a serious tone and that not everyone likes to play as an Edgy OC of an 12 year old

Do us all a favour and get Self Awareness​​
This discussion has been closed.