test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20181106.25 - High Noon

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
High Noon
  • Added optional mission objectives to defeat Ascii, Fred and Desert Serpent. Defeating these minibosses will reward extra currency.
  • Added various event drops for defeating any type of cowboy robot during High Noon. These rewards can include certain costume items, consumable devices and event currency.
  • Added Steampunk High Collar and Gear Sword costumes to the event store (currently not available on the female avatar).

Misc
  • Fixed a bug where most superspeed powers were not triggering the impact adv.
  • Corrected a missing glow channel on Aquatic Tights 1 for males.
  • Fixed a bug where picking up the until hoverdisk occasionally instantly teleported players outside of the Franklin Stone penthouse.
​​

Comments

• Options
    kaizerin wrote: »
    High Noon
    • Added optional mission objectives to defeat Ascii, Fred and Desert Serpent. Defeating these minibosses will reward extra currency.
    • Added various event drops for defeating any type of cowboy robot during High Noon. These rewards can include certain costume items, consumable devices and event currency.
    • Added Steampunk High Collar and Gear Sword costumes to the event store (currently not available on the female avatar).

I don't see Gear Sword from the vendor at High Noon. Love the High Collar.

Is this a two-week thing or will the Christmas event launch next week? Love to test stuff but if it's only up one week we can all just play it, bug report stuff for the next time it comes back.
    ADD Altaholic known as @Rejolt in game. I'm a dork, but hopefully a harmless one.
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Hrr...I have to wonder if adding the objectives to beat minibosses will cause even more fails on the main mission. I like there being a point to beating them, but there's a risk of people prioritizing beating them over beating Mechanon.
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    I haven't been able to view the mission in PTS. Is it just kill one of the 3 mini bosses or kill all of them?

If it's just one, then the raid can just quickly shift to nuke one miniboss while a tank and healer remain at Mechanon. The miniboss falls quickly enough with focused DPS.

If it's kill all 3, then it's still easy, just keep rotating what miniboss you kill each round.​​
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    jYn90Lw.jpg
    sPyKL52.jpg

New doggo friend.

Cons: Does not say "Howdy, partner"​​
  • Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I don't see the majority of the timezones killing the mini-bosses, most have trouble just keeping focus on the spirals or whatever they are called.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    kaizerin wrote: »
    High Noon
    [*] Added Steampunk High Collar and Gear Sword costumes to the event store (currently not available on the female avatar).

Can Confirm, the sword is not in PTS
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
This discussion has been closed.