test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't transfer characters to PTS when I only have 2 currently on it.

So I see this has been asked before but the fix has been to free up character space. Thing is I did that and it still does not work. So currently I have two copies of one character on the PTS and when I try to transfer any of my alts I get the "There was an issue with completing your transfer request. If the issue persists, please look for assistance from our community on the forums". I tried support but they told me come here or make a new account (thanks for all the help /s). Anyway Im hoping someone has some other fix rather than deleting characters as I only have two on there. I should mention this all started about when the premium pack came out so I was on the PTS before do to a sub and for a bit it seemed like I could not get on the PTS at all but then at one point I found I could login again. It would be great to get a fix that was not create a new account which might as well have been stop playing this game as who the F wants to lose everything they have to get on the test server!!!!

Comments

• Options
    darekliftardarekliftar Posts: 19 Arc User
    Im bumping this. Man I really wish the test server just had everything available as then the 2 characters i have on it would be more than enough but since powers I have since unlocked and stuff are not usable with those old ones and honestly I need to be able to bring in more resources and such since everything costs something, granted not much but it adds up when your trying out various stuff.