test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How To Fix Eidolon Topic the 32rd

lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
Add Throne of Destruction to his loot table.

Like yes, really, at this point where it's been months since Eido bugged and months since the last succesful run, just this would be enough to get me running Eido again.

TYVM devs :smooch: :smooch:​​

Comments

• qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Leecher comes in, leech the fight, get that drop. GG.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Well, just like last year around this time a constant stream of events has killed, and will continue to kill the possibility of Eido attempts. Try again next year.

You really wanna "save" Eido? Make it an Event ;)​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    You really wanna "save" Eido? Make it an Event ;)
    It's true actually, people seem to be more motivated to go after Limited-timed event those days​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Make the stupid chair drop only for a week per year

There's your motivation​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    lezard21 wrote: »
    Make the stupid chair drop only for a week per year

There's your motivation

I don't want that darn flying Toilet of pride and accomplishment which people will use it to stand AFK 24 hours in RenCen, I want 12 more kills to get the darn gosh dangity dang Collar for my Spellcasters onion-48.gif
    but if that motivates other people to start fighting him again SO BE IT
    onion-52.gifonion-53.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    You'll get your kills while I farm for my Cosmic Space Toilet​​