lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Champions Online Discussion
dis be aids​​
Post edited by lezard21 on

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    But haven't we killed enough Dethlörds allready??
    So maybe it's just Takofangs alone, sitting on his throne.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    That reminds me, better get Palliate for my healer.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Hmm, now what do I do, bring a good healer OR good dps?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    But haven't we killed enough Dethlörds allready??
    So maybe it's just Takofangs alone, sitting on his throne.
    They don't really die, they just go back to their crypt where Tako revives them. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    They don't really die, they just go back to their crypt where Tako revives them. :p

Necromancers are the most annoying things in existence o3o that's why they're such common villains in fantasy RPG​​
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    This'd be less of an issue if, first, all the content outside of Doomlords/Takofanes weren't easy enough for a DPS/(especially) a hybrid to solo through. That's a contentious point, because since the content doesn't do that much damage to kill DPS that fast, there's little reason to try farming the crypt interiors with anything other than 'sturdy dps' because it'll fight through the hordes of zombies the fastest, while also still suriving.

Second is if it now wasn't nearly impossible to transfer tokens between characters, aside from literally transferring action figures/costume unlocks to other characters to hand in to toymaster.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    dreadjaws2dreadjaws2 Posts: 58 Arc User
    This is a nice sentiment, but it's a bit on the moot side. It's already hard to get tanks and healers for regular Deathlord fights, it's going to be a nightmare to do it here. If the Tako fights were at a set hour (or at least, like the Mega-D/Mechannon fights, shown a timer before respawn), people could have some time to prepare, but as far as I know, they haven't fixed that issue yet.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    bluhman wrote: »
    This'd be less of an issue if, first, all the content outside of Doomlords/Takofanes weren't easy enough for a DPS/(especially) a hybrid to solo through. That's a contentious point, because since the content doesn't do that much damage to kill DPS that fast, there's little reason to try farming the crypt interiors with anything other than 'sturdy dps' because it'll fight through the hordes of zombies the fastest, while also still suriving.

Well, events by and large have stuck to the "tough dps" meta that we had back in 2015, especially seasonal events. So, making it more difficult in order to make a reason to bring something else wouldn't mesh with the intent, which is "bring whatever you feel like". This might be a case of trying to solve something that isn't a problem. Not everyone cares about being "optimal", and those people will bring whatever - those who care about optimal will bring their DPS and farm a bit faster.​​
    Post edited by spinnytop on