test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clearing a costume slot?

Once you've used a costume slot, is there a way to delete the file saved there, other than just editing it?

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Not as far as I know. But if you could it'd basically let you make all the costumes you want for free.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
    But if you could it'd basically let you make all the costumes you want for free.

Technically, but major costume tweaks start getting prohibitively expensive at high level. I'm not even talking here about a tweak..I mean a whole new costume.

• wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    But if you could it'd basically let you make all the costumes you want for free.

Technically, but major costume tweaks start getting prohibitively expensive at high level. I'm not even talking here about a tweak..I mean a whole new costume.
    This is an intentional design feature. Frequent costume changes are not meant to be cheap, even less so for high level characters. It's basically the only real Recognition sink in the game, as Recognition spent on the AH doesn't disappear from circulation.
  • galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
    Oh well....at least I had a coupon to blow. Change was going to cost me 15 gold...that's a bit nuts for a non-stat character change.
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    Oh well....at least I had a coupon to blow. Change was going to cost me 15 gold...that's a bit nuts for a non-stat character change.

I know that feeling all to well. I wouldn't care to much if they reduced the price by like half. But, people will argue against it for some reason.