test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trickery! Spawns for Trick or Treat monsters?

I've had my regular camps for years...easiest to find them high up, typically on the rooftops of high-rises...not so much on the lower buildings. Anyone found any regular spawn areas?

Comments

• nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    The east-west street that runs in front of the hospital is a pretty good spot to track back and forth down.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    There is one on the far side of the magic lantern bookstore that I camped at yesterday. But there is nothing else around there at all, so its rather boring. There are a few in PSI area that are a little more active for random mobs to farm while waiting for respawn.
    The street doesn't need respawn, you just run up, and down the street, and hit them, I think there's about 10 in all, maybe a couple more, and by the time you're coming back the way you started, they're all respawning.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    The big park across from the PSI building seemed rather active. Just flew around and found Trick-or-Treaters ratyher easily. They seem to respawn quickly there.
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
    Sometimes they wander quite a ways off of their spawn points, so if one seems like it's missing, look around the area, they're around somewhere.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Haha, easiest place for me to find them is the Ravenswood Academy campus and the streets encircling Ren Cen. :p
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Building on my other comment, There is a tight loop around the psi building. 4 treaters, one on each "side" that generally times it such that by the time you finish the 4th, the 1st is just respawning.
    Updated for new placement
    1: Facing the psi entrance. go right, turn the corner, should be one near the big psi agent and the emmiter.
    2: Continue around to the back of the building
    3: Come back out from the behind the building the way you came in. Cross street. One halfway up street, and one further by the corner bus stop.
    4: Cross back to the parking lot. One in the lot, one on the far side.
    5: Cross street. 2 of the alleys have spawns
    6: Cross back across the street to the psi building. One right at the corner.
    7: If you really want to, cross the street to the park, there are 2 along the northern edge of the park.

As I said, a tight loop, the respawns should be ready just as you get there
    Post edited by redcastle56 on
    If I'm trying to get it done ASAP I go to the park area to the east of RenCen. there's six or so there that I can cycle through. also, you can share kill credit, so if you and another player are doing the mission if both of you hit A Monster! both can get credit.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
    I did not know you get a kill credit if another player is fighting one...interesting. I did notice the Ravenswood campus for alts fresh out of there. I also found a twin highrise on Westside where three spawn and you can just do the do rounds unimpeded. No one else ever goes there...good for alts to pick up a few kills along the way- the mobs are about level 12-15 there.
    Well, you both have to damage it. It's a bit weird.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
    Well, you both have to damage it. It's a bit weird.

I figured that much...I just didn't know we were allowed to share kills. Generally, I tend to leave mobs alone if someone else engages them first...my only exception being catching aggro.