test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where to get large quantities of Silver Champions Recognition?

I was looking at the SCR store and found a power that will be useful for my Weather themed character:
100EE39CEC21398C8AB00996BE516863299EB992

But when I looked into the missions that grant SCR, they don't reward enough, something like 15 per day if all are completed.
Since I don't want to spend months on this task, is there somewhere else that I can find large quantities of SCR, ideally in the 50-100 reward rate?

It most likely would have to be something I can do solo, as the three missions I found all required other players to complete and it seems they're constantly distracted by the Cosmic grindfarmfest.
Case in point, one of the three was to complete the Destroid open mission and everyone was off in Canada loosing badly to that Cosmic/begging for more help.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(

Comments

• Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Run 3 cosmics (30 scr), 3 TAs (36 scr), a full set of warzone dailies (20 scr), an alert daily (5 scr), a special alert daily (5 scr), rampages (3 scr each), ...
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    for SCR you can do open missions like Destroids, or Reign of Frogs. Not sure about Viper X but maybe.... I don't remember if you get it from the other Desert, Canada, MI, or Lemuria OMs.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    If the OP gets the 15 a day he mentioned in 24 days he'd be done. So even by his own standard it wouldn't take "months." The amount of time involved is not nearly a grind fest.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    tilarta wrote: »
    It most likely would have to be something I can do solo, as the three missions I found all required other players to complete and it seems they're constantly distracted by the Cosmic grindfarmfest.
    Case in point, one of the three was to complete the Destroid open mission and everyone was off in Canada loosing badly to that Cosmic/begging for more help.

You may have better luck by participating in those instead of looking for ways to get SCR solo. The Destroid OM and Cosmics have some of the larger SCR rewards. If you can, join TheEndGame or other related channels and try to coordinate with other players in those types of events.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!