test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chat and GCR questions

Hi! I have two questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to.

1) I keep having these "Supergroup" boxes appear at the bottom of my chat window, and I can't seem to get rid of them. Sometimes they stack up until they block the entire chat window. Is there a way to prevent them and/or get rid of them?

2) I'm intrigued by some of the powers on the vendor that cost GCR/SCR. I've got a sizable amount of SCR already, but not sure the best way to start getting GCR. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Comments

• in answer to Q2 running through cosmics or destroids tends to be the way I gain GCR
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    1. Go to your options, under the Audio tab, uncheck the voice chat option. Should fix that.
    2. While SCR is a currency gained from endgame content, GCR is the team-based version of that stuff. So most endgame stuff that you have to team for, like Teleios Ascendant and cosmics will give you GCR as well SCR.
    biffsig.jpg
  • alpha9kalpha9k Posts: 9 Arc User
    sfd#8587 wrote: »
    Hi! I have two questions that I haven't been able to find an answer to.

1) I keep having these "Supergroup" boxes appear at the bottom of my chat window, and I can't seem to get rid of them. Sometimes they stack up until they block the entire chat window. Is there a way to prevent them and/or get rid of them?

2) I'm intrigued by some of the powers on the vendor that cost GCR/SCR. I've got a sizable amount of SCR already, but not sure the best way to start getting GCR. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Did you find a fix for Number 1? Because I have the same issue and sometimes it does cover the whole Chat window making it useless. Please let me know
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    See this discussion thread. Found by searching under "chat window"

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline#/discussion/1207577/ui-super-group-chat-bug
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!