test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20180823.14 - Anniversary Week 2 Scavenger Hunt!

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Anniversary
  • Increased Destroid Cores requirement for the Destroyer's Plans mission to 30 (from 10).
  • Cores (intact and broken) are now a guaranteed drop from the invading Destroids.
  • Fixed a bug where some cats could not be interacted with.
  • Added more cats to find.
  • Added Glorious Ribbon and Mask costumes to the event store.

Scavenger Hunt!
The Anniversary Party host has tasked you with finding 9 items around Millennium City! Various NPC's around the Ren Cen have hints on where the items are, and finding all of them will grant you a perk, a bunch of anniversary gifts and a new emote!
  • Defender's Gloves
  • Dr. Destroyer's Gauntlet
  • Foxbat's Ping Pong Ball
  • Grond Statue
  • Qularr Beacon
  • Present Box
  • Cat Medallion
  • Exclamation Point
  • A Rock
​​

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Added Glorious Ribbon and Mask costumes to the event store.

​​

So I just had a look at these two pieces on PTS and I really like the designs of them. Huge glaring problem with the Glorious Ribbons Piece though (on male model, at least).......

The brooch part is ONLY in metal and no choice of other materials is given.

The ribbon part is ONLY in what appears to be cloth and no other choice of materials is given.

A real shame that the ribbon apart wasn't made as an optional attachment and also mirrored in shoulder category. That way we could have had the option of either piece individually OR together. Massive missed opportunity there.

QCpx3ML.png

SUGGESTION: add other materials to the brooch parts and ribbon parts of the Glorious Ribbon costume piece

SUGGESTION: make the ribbon an optional attachment and also mirror it in the shoulder category. That way we can have the option of either piece individually OR together

Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Words he say, Joy I like. Must do.
  • Those are very far apart, I thought they'd be like another cape brooch. Picture of the mask please?
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Those are very far apart, I thought they'd be like another cape brooch.

They're shoulder pieces.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    They don't look very glorious. They look quite silly ~3~​​
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    I’ve seen worse looks.....
  • criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    This is the mask, from PTS

https://imgur.com/a/NzH7cOM
    Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    They don't look very glorious. They look quite silly ~3~​​

Not sure if you like them or not from your comment...but, I love the look of them...might have to get on and get them.
  • riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    I think the cape looks great!!
    Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    The Glorious shoulderpads are nifty, pretty majestic​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
This discussion has been closed.