test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rockstar based

Hey there!

I wanted some ideas on a concept idea on having a music based superhero. His ability is when he listens to certain music various things happen. He’s a healer/buffer/debuffer role. How does the status of “rockstar/pop star” work in CO lore wise? Looking for some background ideas if anyone has any. Thanks!

Comments

• deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    The idea can work. After all, Sapphire is the pop-star member of the Champions. She doesn't use her singing talent to take down villains in-game though, nor is she capable as a team's bard. As far as finding a hero in lore that does do these things, I'll leave that to the experts.

In-game, the Heavy Weapons set can be utilized in conjunction with Fire's Absorb Heat. I've used this combo personally on at least 3 of my characters, one of which is a partying musician. Something else to think about is using Howl. It does seem to be a bit wasteful as a power though since at best you're giving 1% Crit Chance to everyone and applying a HoT that gives 150 total health over 3 seconds. And, obviously, you want to have Power Chord available. Its advantage does surprisingly well for the group if maintained completely.​​
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!