test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FIX EIDO ALREADY!!!!

omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
edited July 2018 in Suggestions Box
First time Eido's ran in forever, and guess what? Still more buggy than an ant colony! Fix him, fix him, fix him, fix him!!!

I mean seriously, how many months has it been since he's been messed up?! Somehow the size changers and the premium pack was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more important?

Comments

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    maybe devs thought" barely anyone do it anymore so on to the new stuff I guess. We'll fix it whenever"
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Maybe it's just chalked up as abandoned content now? Kind of like the Onslaught system. I.e. the amount of time/resources needed to fix it is not deemed worth investing.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    maybe devs thought" barely anyone do it anymore so on to the new stuff I guess. We'll fix it whenever"
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Maybe it's just chalked up as abandoned content now? Kind of like the Onslaught system. I.e. the amount of time/resources needed to fix it is not deemed worth investing.
    5ef.gif

HE is LITERALLY the current Final Boss of CO, you cannot abandon THIS, you have failed at videogame design if you do, he deserves ALL time and resources to be fixed
    Not to mention THEY HAVE LOCKED ITEMS BEHIND THE 50 PERK KILL​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »

If this is really the case, then I outright DEMAND that the Eido requirements to buy things from the GCR store be removed completely.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    If this is really the case, then I outright DEMAND that the Eido requirements to buy things from the GCR store be removed completely.

And I demand that I get a free pint of Vanilla Bean ice cream every day or boy howdy am I gonna make a fuss!

It's actually more likely that because people beat Eido even in his current state that they're comfortable leaving him as is since that proves that he can in fact be beaten. He was always intended to be the hardest of the hard, the one fight that is actually made for the min-maxers and hardcore build perfection junkies, meaning that the rewards are for them as well. So, if you want those rewards, you'll have to make at least one character with a tryhard mentality.

Should've just been doing Eido with us for that several-month stretch where we were farming him. Guess all those people who were scared to do Eido when he wasn't even that hard missed out. I guess you'll just have to wait until they change him again, if they ever do. You can DEMAND that the requirements be lowered or removed all you like, but that's just unlikely. You're basically just yelling at the wind.​​
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Being the hardest boss in the game is one thing. If he was working as intended then all the problems with him now would've been in there since day one. The fact that the devs didn't even INTEND for this to happen in the first place is nothing but proof that something should be done.

So I'll keep advocating that either requirements go bye-bye, or Eido gets the bugs removed.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    It's actually more likely that because people beat Eido even in his current state that they're comfortable leaving him as is since that proves that he can in fact be beaten.​​
    He's been beaten something like twice since the Green orb bug appeared (the one that increased their damage resistance from +45% to +75%). The reality is that the Red orb bug, while obvious, did not make Eido much harder, it's the Green bug that broke him.
  • nosyunosyu Posts: 2 Arc User
    Spinnytop loves to act like a big sopping wet douche-bag. Edio is broken and needs a lot of TLC. I love CO, and I enjoy the content when it's working.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    The issue with some people is that when they're angry or hate something they lose the ability to tell the difference between defending something and understanding it. To them, anything other than outright condemnation is absolute endorsement, and analysis is interpreted as advocacy.

tl;dr - you're just salty that you missed the loot train.​​
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    tl;dr - you're just salty that you missed the loot train.
    Really now?​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
This discussion has been closed.