test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make Event Packs

flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
edited July 2018 in Suggestions Box
For Z-store.Of costume pieces. And other crap people might like to have Now.
I'm old and get tired of running same 2-3 missions to gain some Tokens to buy the Costume Pieces. And kids in my lawn get scared when i get tired and grumpy.
I'm old and i have money stored under my mattress, so i can buy stuff which i enjoy. And i'm willing to spend it to CO.
And this game is old and i don't expect it last long enough for me to actually get Everything in it.
And don't tell me to buy Keys and sell them for Gs to buy the pieces from AH. Because i'm old, doesn't mean i'm rich. And AH be crazy, yo.
CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
And playing by myself since Aug 2009
Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• morigosamorigosa Posts: 710 Arc User
    I'll second this. I've bought a few such things in the past - for example, the luchador costume set; yeah, okay, you can grind it out via pvp, but that is very much not my thing. Was quite happy to just pay zen instead.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    For the stuff that's in the event store, you can buy currency with drifter salvage. However, the general purpose of event-specific rewards is to get people to play the event.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    For Nighthawk you have the massacre option. Just run around killing Stone's mooks.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    For the stuff that's in the event store, you can buy currency with drifter salvage. However, the general purpose of event-specific rewards is to get people to play the event.
    For Nighthawk you have the massacre option. Just run around killing Stone's mooks.

Did i say old and tired? I mean i'm not new to this game, i know where to get the tokens.
    And also wise, meaning if i don't like to do something to get something i like, i don't do it. Because the need isn't overwhelming.
    Oh and i got money to give. And i also said, i'm not rich.
    :#

Or is the Z-store such a moneyhole it takes more money to put stuff in there, stuff that's allready ingame, than what people spend in there? I mean it's really hard to spend money for something that doesn't exist. But then again, i'm no salesperson, so i don't know.
    Just thinking that any amount of money is a good thing. Which doesn't seem to be the current road we're traveling anyways. I'm creating currently $0 for the game within these Events.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    They have grass in Finland?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Ah, I was gonna make my own "You just added some really cool costumes to the worst event" thread.

Personally I would suggest adding an "Event Token Boost" to either the Zen Store or Lockboxes, something that increases the amount of tokens you receive from an Event by 40% 150% (screw this effing event) for 1 hour.

That way CO gets it's monthly required sales not to shut down, and people still participate in the event only they get rewards faster.

Win-Win scenario.​​
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    They have grass in Finland?

Yes. It's called tundragrass.
    Mine is fake plastic one.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Well, they could make drifter salvage directly buyable; in the end, it comes from the z store.