test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Transformations?

I don't know what's up, but a couple of my characters seem to be missing the Basic and Whirl Costume Transformations. Is this a bug of some kind? Have other players had this problem?

At first I thought character level had something to do with it since the first time I noticed it the character was level 7. However, I just got on a level 40 character and they're missing both of them as well. With the level 40 I did buy the Spellcast Costume Transformation before going into the tailor for the first time since these have come out. I then thought that maybe the time frame of went I logged into the character was a factor, but while trying to figure this out I hopped on a character that I hadn't played in over 70 days, but they had both Basic and Whirl.

So can anyone tell me what's up, or if there's a fix?

If other players have this problem then I'll report this in the Bug section of the forums.

Comments

• omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Bumping this back up because I really want to know if other players are missing the Basic and/or Whirl emote from any of their characters.
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    I do not have this problem, but my friend does. That is all I can share though.

Though, I did not go through all my characters, but, the ones I've gone through so far have both Basic and Whirl.
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Thanks for the response. Would you ask them if they've figured out what the cause was, or if there's any fix for it please?
  • daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Posts: 64 Arc User
    I have this on my level 40 Inferno.
  • soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    Thanks for the response. Would you ask them if they've figured out what the cause was, or if there's any fix for it please?

I asked him, but, he couldn't figure out why they were missing. He is a LTSer and has been playing this game for as long as I have (minus a week or two). So, there shouldn't be a reason he doesn't have access to the two transformations. As far as I know, I did not do anything special to unlock them.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Just found 6th, so far, that is missing the transformations.
    :s
    So, has anyone contacted Support about this?
    Because i'm updating my ticket with which characters are missing the transformations just now.
    Post edited by flyingfinn on
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!