test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Luxury Ocean Cruiser HQ

tilartatilarta Posts: 291 Arc User
It would be appreciated if us oceanic/nautical fans could get an Ocean Cruiser themed HQ.
It could include a bedroom, Captain's Cabin and other rooms to customise.

Here's an example of a Luxury Ocean Cruiser that would be suitable for an HQ:
Princess 35M

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Uh, You know Tacofangs hasn't worked on those in years, right? Also unless there's a pre-built boat map it's not like the devs could repurpose an existing map. The closest I can think of is the Sky Carrier from Sky Command or Cyberlord's carrier and those are not luxury ships. I remember there are some ships parked by one of the enemy bases on MI, but I don't think they're detailed enough(also they're freighters). There's also a yacht in the river by MC, but it doesn't seem to have an interior, also it's too small.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • Options
    tilartatilarta Posts: 291 Arc User
    Yes, I expect building something like this would require quite a bit of significant effort, as there's nothing like it currently in the game.
    FYI, from my perspective, a Yacht and a Cruiser are different classes of vessels, a Yacht uses sails and is relatively small, a cruiser has engines and is relatively large.

Truthfully, I don't think anyone in Cryptic works on anything in CO anymore.
    Or at least, not like they used to.
    Granted, I have no personal knowledge of the situation, but judging from how infrequently CO gets serious updates, it's like the game is operating with the very minimal Dev team possible.
    At this point, I think it's just a team designing costumes/new lockboxes, another team to make the occasional new power and someone to turn the events on/off.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • Options
    zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Actually...the S.S. Bayou Queen would theoretically work for repurposing a boat interior and exists in more than one form (social instance in VB, alert, and Queen City arc). I just don't think it'll happen. Would be cool if they did though.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    zamuelpwe wrote: »
    Actually...the S.S. Bayou Queen would theoretically work for repurposing a boat interior and exists in more than one form (social instance in VB, alert, and Queen City arc). I just don't think it'll happen. Would be cool if they did though.
    Given the sheer number of customization options we have for existing hideouts? At best it'd be a cloned map with a computer/tailor tacked on and little if any customization. Thing is I'm not sure how much time it'd take to make, and if they'd actually make a profit off it.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters