test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A little more for the Beast Legs

First of all, I love everything available for the Beast Legs right now. Especially that newer Foot Accessories are being included with them as well.

What I want to suggest is more actual clothing options for the Beast Legs. Now granted, there's new things like the Oni Slayer Shorts and the Buccaneer Shorts. However I'd like to see some more modern looking clothing for the Beast Legs.

If I want to give someone using them a modern look, I usually have to go with the Shorts from the Clothing tab, which still clip a little bit but that's bearable enough to leave alone. Or I go with the Jeans pattern with the Tights, but some looks just don't go with pants that tight. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, just pants or long shorts I guess.

While I'm at it, making the Medium Skirt available for females using the Beast Legs would be great too. I don't even think it has to be altered as it ends before the legs get beast-like.

Also, maybe making some of the older Foot Accessories like Holoforce, Psionic Dragon, and Mechanon curve in a little more to follow the bend of the Beast Legs would be awesome too.