test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nemesis Mission: Prison Break Bug

criswolf09criswolf09 Posts: 748 Arc User
After your hero has defeated their first nemesis ever in the Deathray Demolision quest, you are able to make a new one from talking once more to MCPD Captain Martin. After you finish creating your 2nd nem (or 3rd and onwards) you'll get a mail from Defender who has the Quest called Prison Break requesting you to stop a riot created by your new shiny nemesis. Once you enter the prison a short cutscene happens and you are attacked by a group of minions. Once you are done with them if you go left to check the security cameras in the console, you'll trigger a bug which by activating the cameras, your nemesis will become stuck forever and won't be able to complete the quest. The only known solution for me is leaving the instance and re-entering without touching the camera console. @kaizerin
Useful Guides about Archetypes and General Gameplay of the Game Click Here

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    There is definitely a bug in this mission, and I've had it fail myself, but I've done the security cameras many times and been able to complete the mission after activating them, so not sure what actually triggers the bug.

More annoying is Bunker Buster. That's my favorite Nemesis mission and sometimes that one also fails to complete.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • zombiehunter1968zombiehunter1968 Posts: 94 Arc User
    I often fond the same problem. If not the nemesis it's Green Dragon who freezes and can't be defeated. If the devs still pay attention to Nemesis content, please can they fix it?