test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Saved costumes won't load into Nemesis editor

galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
I've been able to do this easily enough in the past. As of this week, I took a couple alts up to the Nemesis creator by City Hall, and cannot load up any saved costumes for it. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    That's been issue quite awhile now. Years....
    Open Nem creator, make a nemesis with a default costume (remember to name nemesis what you want it to be at this point. you can't do it later), close creator, open it again, load the costume. Should work.
    Costs G's, but since whole Nemesis System is broken one way or the other it's the only way to use saved costumes.
    And you can't use Weapon skins. Only default weapon skins work.
    (And make sure your costume files are in the Champions Online screenshots folder.)
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User

That's been issue quite awhile now. Years....
    Open Nem creator, make a nemesis with a default costume (remember to name nemesis what you want it to be at this point. you can't do it later), close creator, open it again, load the costume. Should work.
    Costs G's, but since whole Nemesis System is broken one way or the other it's the only way to use saved costumes.
    And you can't use Weapon skins. Only default weapon skins work.
    (And make sure your costume files are in the Champions Online screenshots folder.)

Thanks much. I created a Nemesis earlier in the year and had zero issues doing so. When I went back this week for an alt, lots of issues, so I was a bit annoyed and confuzzled.

In further poking about, I found one or two of my saved sets would load, but like 95% would not...