test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auras go in the Aura Storage?

So like, I don't go crazy on auras with all my toons, but I do have one or two that are aura heavy and use different combinations for different costumes. I've quickly noticed that the auras don't go into the aura storage area. They don't even go back to where I've put them in my toon's inventory because having them right up in the first bag risks me accidentally selling them when I'm getting rid of trash loot.

So my suggestion is: Make it where the aura storage is more than just a bank for people to keep all the auras they're not using and don't want to get rid of. If the aura's already bound to my toon and I switch builds to change costumes and thus switch my aura combination, then it would be neat if the auras would jump to my aura storage and not right in the first open slot of my inventory.

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I'd never had an issue with that. At least not when build swapping. or are you talking about when you pick them up?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    Swapping builds. I switch, and whatever auras I had on the previous build that aren't also on the new build are put in the first open slot of my inventory. tried leaving the auras in my aura storage. same thing, they go in the first open slot of my regular inventory.
  • xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    I have the same issues omnilord, they should automatically go into aura storage, sometimes I cant even switch builds cause there is no room in my regular inventory for the auras to go :/
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User

If the aura's already bound to my toon and I switch builds to change costumes and thus switch my aura combination, then it would be neat if the auras would jump to my aura storage and not right in the first open slot of my inventory.

Seems like a logical function that should happen.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I'm pretty sure mine do that.... Is there any empty room in your aura storage?
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • omnilord#8416 omnilord Posts: 348 Arc User
    For the toon that I was really thinking about, I currently have 28 empty slots in my aura storage.
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    I have this problem when switching between builds with auras and builds with empty spaces for auras. I would also love if auras were tied to the costume, not the build.