test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DIsney has already started its licensing pullbacks...

kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
Asgard Press has been printing vintage Marvel and DC comic yearly calanders for many, many years. However, Disney will not renew the company's licensing agreement (which recently expired) and it is very likely that Asgard Press will not get that agreement back. It seems only the retro Marvel comic calendars are taking this kind of hit; it isnt too hard to find the modern versions. If you can find Marvel calendars for 2018 I suggest purchasing them; who knows which companies Disney will allow (if any) to sell them.

Comments

• kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User
    kyastral said:

Asgard Press has been printing vintage Marvel and DC comic yearly calanders for many, many years. However, Disney will not renew the company's licensing agreement (which recently expired) and it is very likely that Asgard Press will not get that agreement back. It seems only the retro Marvel comic calendars are taking this kind of hit; it isnt too hard to find the modern versions. If you can find Marvel calendars for 2018 I suggest purchasing them; who knows which companies Disney will allow (if any) to sell them.

Ooops.. forgot to post this link: http://asgardpress.com/2017/11/21/blog-post-title-use-h1-heading-2-42/#comment-9217
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I think it's too early to panic...
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • kyastralkyastral Posts: 342 Arc User

I think it's too early to panic...

Well yes, it is a bit early to panic but it never hurts to be aware...