test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does Gadgeteering Need An Rework?

2»

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,737 Arc User
    cryneting said:

And our magical build master "flowcyto" will delf kown when that happens, He'll hear me scream with joy before I even post the build.

well that revamp is def coming, but prob not for a while, so you have plenty of time to practice screaming.

( owo)>( OwO )<(owo )
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 921 Arc User
    I'd like to see some of the muni power replacers return to the game, perhaps in the form of new gadget powers.

A frand was showing me the 'ol lightning smg the other day, and dayum does that power look dope.
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    flowcyto said:

cryneting said:

And our magical build master "flowcyto" will delf kown when that happens, He'll hear me scream with joy before I even post the build.

well that revamp is def coming, but prob not for a while, so you have plenty of time to practice screaming.

( owo)>( OwO )<(owo )</p>

( owo)>( OwO )<(owo )

Guess I'll make do with what we have
    Psi.
    vonqball said:

I'd like to see some of the muni power replacers return to the game, perhaps in the form of new gadget powers.

A frand was showing me the 'ol lightning smg the other day, and dayum does that power look dope.

The what and what noe?
    Psi.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    cryneting said:

The what and what noe?

SMG power replacer, the lightning bolter. Used to drop from teleioclones. There's also the U-JS Electrocutor Electricity Rifle, from science crafting (AR replacer). I wouldn't consider either one particularly impressive, though, basically lightning arc with a gun emissions point. The most worthwhile options are probably the Qularr set (Pistol, AR, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle) and the Energy set (Pistol, SMG, Sniper Rifle). Maybe also the bubbles set (Kinetic Assault Rifle, VB-A1A Sniper Rifle, VB-A4 Jackhammer) or the Screech Owl pistol.

cryneting said:

The what and what noe?

SMG power replacer, the lightning bolter. Used to drop from teleioclones. There's also the U-JS Electrocutor Electricity Rifle, from science crafting (AR replacer). I wouldn't consider either one particularly impressive, though, basically lightning arc with a gun emissions point. The most worthwhile options are probably the Qularr set (Pistol, AR, Shotgun, Sniper Rifle) and the Energy set (Pistol, SMG, Sniper Rifle). Maybe also the bubbles set (Kinetic Assault Rifle, VB-A1A Sniper Rifle, VB-A4 Jackhammer) or the Screech Owl pistol.

I'll love to see Qularr set come back

I do have a Qularr OC
    Psi.