test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Give Heroic Gear an appropriate sell value

something which costs 10x the SCR of a purple secondary piece really should be worth more than about a tenth the value of said secondary piece

each piece currently sells for 14N and 65L...i'd prefer a sell price of somewhere in the neighborhood of 10G

alternatively, you could make heroic pieces bind to account so i don't have to sell off the pieces i've upgraded from and could just shift them to an alt instead - but i think just raising the price is far easier than changing the binding rule of an already-spawned item​​
#LegalizeAwoo

Comments

• Options
    nevyn34nevyn34 Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    +1

You could make them 10G sell price and still no-one would farm them for easy G.
    Current Roster:

Frostbiter (Freeform Ice DPS)
    Battle Hazard (Unleashed AT)
    Glacial Tyrant (Glacier AT)
    Silver Mantra ( Freeform Single Blade DPS)
    Magnetros (Freeform Heavy Weapons/Lightning Hybrid)
  • Options
    stratluverstratluver Posts: 311 Arc User
    Agreed.

I'm glad you posted this. Were they always this cheap?

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    probably, yes...no idea why, though, as purple quality primary gear really shouldn't be worth much less than the same quality secondary gear - hell, it even sells for less resources than merc gear, and that's BLUE quality

EDIT: actually, thinking on it a little more...i wonder if the current value might not be bugged - like someone accidentally left off a few numbers when putting in the value

a value of 14N, 65L is represented internally as 1465, i believe. maybe it was supposed to be 146500 or something like that, which would make the value 14G, 65N, 00L - which is a far more reasonable value for heroics when you consider legion, the next step up statwise, is 30G, 13N, 15L​​
    Post edited by legendarylycan#5411 on
    #LegalizeAwoo
  • Options
    qawsadaqawsada Posts: 739 Arc User
    Making it bind to account would be a nice alternate.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I'm guessing the price was never changed from when a full set of Heroic took about 6 hours to get.