What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well done Capcom you just ruined Venom

2»

Comments

• nephtnepht Posts: 6,871 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    jonsills said:

Spidey started doing it as a way of covering his fear; it's just become a habit since. So, all the superheroes and supervillains in this game are terrified??

Batman doesn't most of what he says during battles in Injustice 2 is "I'M BATMAN U_U" but thats a whole diffrent company. The problem is and its mostly with Capcom fighting games is people shout what move they are doing while they are doing it just in case you dont know what they are doing. Ryu really wants you to know he can hadoken.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,541 Arc User
    Where's Bane when you need someone to break Batman? :D
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,701 Community Moderator
    gradii said:

Jesus Christ, forget Venom's voice, I wouldn't be able to play this because every other move, the character is trying to make clever quips. So much that they cut themselves off doing so. that is so annoying. Nobody ever fights like that. "Right in the face! Look out! I'm gonna-- Wasted! You better-- Check thi-- That's gotta hur-- That's gonna leave a mark! Taxi! Look out! You bett-- Check please!"

HOW--FRIGGIN--ANNOYING.

Also, "UN...YIELDING... BREAKFAST!" You can't unhear it.

Well to be fair spiderman makes clever quips all the time when he fights.​​

I've never read a Spider-Man comic where he sounded like that. I guess "clever quips" was the wrong phrase since these things these guys are saying aren't clever nor quips. It's about as clever as Ryu shouting "hadouken" all the time.
    biffsig.jpg
    nepht said:

The problem is and its mostly with Capcom fighting games is people shout what move they are doing while they are doing it just in case you dont know what they are doing. Ryu really wants you to know he can hadoken.

Hah, I shoulda flipped to page 2 before making my previous post.
    biffsig.jpg
  • beezeezebeezeeze Posts: 927 Arc User
    Hadoken Hadouken Tatsumaki Senpukyaku Shoryuken

Sure, only when the hurricane kick avoided fireballs. Back in vanilla SFII days, it was 90 seconds of HADOUKEN! if it was Ken vs Ryu. Ken/Ryu vs anyone else, HADOUKEN HADOUKEN HADOUKEN HADOUKEN HADOUKEN HADOUKEN SHORYUKEN!

People gots no class, man.
    biffsig.jpg
    edited December 2017
    rebuttal is accutane however:

edited December 2017
    More as an aside really.(edit no.3)On the sound chip in my sega genesis the hurricane kick sounded just like "Iliketopickboogers" on both Ken and Ryu.(ken was and is better btw)
    Post edited by beezeeze on

biffsig.jpg
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 15,378 Arc User
    nepht said:

The problem is and its mostly with Capcom fighting games is people shout what move they are doing while they are doing it just in case you dont know what they are doing. Ryu really wants you to know he can hadoken.

It's because they're actually casting spells. All Capcom fighting games take place in the Harry Potter universe.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,541 Arc User

nepht said:

Capcom loves to do that:
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,871 Arc User
    Might actual get Wolverine in MvCi now as DLC....but saying the state of that game these days that might be another Monkey paw wish.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 922 Arc User

nepht said:

Capcom loves to do that:
    Yeah most folks don't know about that Rogue move! It's fun to use!
  • eviltwintwoeviltwintwo Posts: 321 Arc User
    Good gravy, all that dialog during a fight. Don't they have something better to do? Like shut up and fight??