test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ripper's Rage Mod Not Boosting Hyper Voice's Damage

mcgarnacklemcgarnackle Posts: 32 Arc User
Hi there!

[Hyper Voice] from the MIGHT power set does not show it's damage is being boosted by [Ripper's Rage 7].

As stated in the Mod's description it's supposed to increase the damage of MIGHT offense powers. Hyper Voice is an Offense power in the Might power set so it should be receiving the damage boost but the tooltip does not show a damage increase when the mod is equipped (as other mods I have equipped have shown for their appropriate powersets.)

Cheers!

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Can confirm, my Sonic DPS is using Hyper Voice but the Ripper's Rage core does not affect the power

this have been the case since the release of the core, sad to see it's not fixed yet​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    hyper voice is heavy weapons iirc​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    naciiito wrote: »
    hyper voice is heavy weapons iirc

eh... no... check again its MIGHT
    its just happen to be used by the Rockstar AT​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    naciiito wrote: »
    hyper voice is heavy weapons iirc

eh... no... check again its MIGHT
    its just happen to be used by the Rockstar AT

I'm seeing it says just "Brick"​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    Well I got a theory, does any other ranged Might powers apply the damages with the Ripper mod? if not that could be it, otherwise could be just an oversight.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
This discussion has been closed.