test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Update Steam Perks

I see the dev team has the energy to create new perks, so I think it would be nice to see Champions Online perk system updated.

Of course, that means removing the perks that cannot be done anymore because the content was removed, fixing all those perks that unlocks in game but do not trigger the unlock on Steam, and adding the new incoming perks (and the not so new too).

Comments

• Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    dilgear said:

I see the dev team has the energy to create new perks, so I think it would be nice to see Champions Online perk system updated.

Of course, that means removing the perks that cannot be done anymore because the content was removed, fixing all those perks that unlocks in game but do not trigger the unlock on Steam, and adding the new incoming perks (and the not so new too).

Which perks was the content removed for? Even if the content was removed they aren't going to remove perks that people actually earned, such as the yearly anniversary perks.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options

dilgear said:

Which perks was the content removed for? Even if the content was removed they aren't going to remove perks that people actually earned, such as the yearly anniversary perks.
    Maybe I wasn't too specific, I don't mean to remove event perks in game, I talk about synchronize achievements on the Steam platform with Champions Online. My idea is to have basic achievements and make them possible to get at 100% completion on Steam. Here you can check some perks that doesn't triggers on Steam when unlocked inside the game / are broken / or the content was removed for some reason, however, I'm not sure if that source is up to date, which is not mine:

http://astats.astats.nl/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?AppID=9880&SteamID64=76561198055062491

Additionally I may say, bringing removed perks has the potential to become revamped content as well.