test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Toons

jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
I'd like to introduce you to some of my newer toons, starting with my latest, Deadfool.

He thought he could just "borrow" an idea from the Marvelous people down the way. Then their legal department sued him so hard he lost his soul. Now Wade Stilson is just another DeadFool.
"Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Been having some trouble getting good pics of the Shark Knight and the Mighty Sore, God of Blunder, the Odarnitson - my wife's been using my computer to study for her Bachelor's in data management instead of letting it be used for important things like taking pictures in MMOs. Gonna try to get a couple later, although I might have to wait until the Blood Moon fades and the backgrounds change back to their normal colors.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

I can't seem to keep his hammer out (if you know what I mean), so here's my best pic so far of the Mighty Sore:

"I am the mighty Sore, God of Blunder, the Odarnitson! Many are the bodies I have rent asunder! Some of them even belonged to other people!"

Criminals are a superstitious, cowardly lot. I must select a symbol that will strike terror into their hearts... Wait, Shark Week on the Discovery Channel? That's it! I shall become - the Shark Knight!

• combatclown81combatclown81 Posts: 86 Arc User
    lol i like the last one.
  • maatmonsmaatmons Posts: 346 Arc User1
    jonsills said:

I must select a symbol that will strike terror into their hearts...

Clowns! I'll take to the streets at night dressed as a clown, fighting for those who cannot fight for themselves! And I'll start by ridding this city of that millionaire who hunts down disenfranchised folk who were forced to step outside the law to keep their families fed!

• Millenium's already got a clown crusader, thankyaverymuch :)
    You mean Captain Americlown?

He's been around for a while now.

edited December 2017
    No, but I have made Staredown, inspired by Gail Simone's Twitter account.

His concussive beams are heat-based! :smile:

(Oh, and he has an X on his chest because he's so Xtreme!)

Wolfwere

Born to a wolfpack in northern Alberta, she was less than a year old when she was infected by lycanthropy during a Blood Moon. Finding herself transformed into a form neither fully wolf nor fully human, she wandered the forests until she was found by the Canadian hero Piqsirpoq. At a loss, he brought the cub to the only person he knew who might understand her issues - Dr. Silverback. With the gorilla-man's help, the young wolf-girl was taught proper behavior - to an extent, anyway. Dr. Silverback's other associates also taught her to use her extraordinary strength, agility, healing, and claws to fight injustice and evil.

spinnytop said:

For christmas, make Weapon Xmas.

I've already got Rudolph the Red-Nosed Pain Deer, but then again while I was typing this I started having ideas for Weapon Xmas, so it's all your fault!!

(Now if only there were candy-cane claws...)

edited December 2017
    I just want you to remember, Spinny, that this one is all your fault.

Weapon Xmas:

Created in a secret facility located beneath Grandfather Winter's workshop, the elf now known only as Weapon Xmas was first conceived as a backup to the Krampus, who was overwhelmed with wicked children. However, once he was unleashed upon the world, Weapon Xmas discovered that the adults can be naughtier by far than the children...

Edited to add: For some reason, the picture disappeared. This is a better pic anyway.
    Post edited by jonsills on