test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What does Ego do now? Also swole Viper solder question

Okay so was Retconing a character. I was gonna chose ego then I noticed the hover over says one thing that Ego does but the menu says something completely different. So what does it actually do?

Also, for another issue. Did anyone else notice that the viper solders in the power house battle station have 19,000 hp?

Comments

• championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    What do you mean what does it do? Do you mean the super stat or are you referring to something else like TK ego powers?

Normally, Ego Stat will do the following;

Increase Ranged Damage
    Increase Hold Resistance
    Increased Range Knock Strength

If you choose it as a super stat it will gain two additional effects;

Increase all damage strength
    Modify threat generation

It's been this way for a while, so I am confused by what you mean has changed.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    On the VIPER Troop bit, yeah, I noticed that several years ago, reported it but nothing came of it so I guess you can take it that it is working as intended...or rather more accurately...an issue which is low priority so will be tackled at a later date.
  • decorumfriendsdecorumfriends Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    Possibly some confusion between the Ego stat and Ego Damage? I know that's thrown me a few times.
    'Dec out

QDSxNpT.png
  • guardiannexusguardiannexus Posts: 138 Arc User

What do you mean what does it do? Do you mean the super stat or are you referring to something else like TK ego powers?

Normally, Ego Stat will do the following;

Increase Ranged Damage
    Increase Hold Resistance
    Increased Range Knock Strength

If you choose it as a super stat it will gain two additional effects;

Increase all damage strength
    Modify threat generation

It's been this way for a while, so I am confused by what you mean has changed.

I think I know what happened. It was late when I looked at it but the hover over tool tip and the menu info are talking about the same thing but it is not in the same order. nvm :/
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    in the other sections, I think missions and content and builds/powers there are stickied threads which will help you. with the spec tree and other things.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    Ego does what it wants w/o an Id Mod? :dizzy:
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Posts: 274 Arc User
    Currently Ego has the Effects listed above, in increasing Ranged Damage Knock Strength etc.

However in the past the Ego Stat was also used to determine the Percentage of Critical Damage you would do, this is no longer the case however so players aren't, locked into taking Dex and Ego as superstats
    @Powerblast in game