test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This Happen To Anyone Else?

rykus83rykus83 Posts: 337 Arc User
Ok here's the story I'm back to playing Champs from a break sense 2015ish I go to redo my sub and notice the bank card i used last time is going to expire so i try and do a 1 month re up with a new card and i get this,
We're Sorry...

An error occurred while trying to add or update your payment method: Your payment method was declined. Please verify the information you have provided is correct. If you believe this is an error, please try another payment method or contact us for support here.

You can go back and use a different payment method, or try again later.

So ok i then ask if i can use my brothers bank card and get the same message? so today I do a live chat with costumer support and try and hash it out and i get its not us its you from them, I'm not entering the billing info right( like im baby groot or something and going to push the 2nd button every time) I entered the billing info several times for both cards and even have my brother come and do it same message same response from costumer support in the live chat I most be entering the info wrong, we my brother and I explain to them we are not the one card is used by him all the time to purchase E juice for his Vaping all the time and he has to put the exact same info in on there sites so it has to be on there end Right?
If anyone can think of what i can do please post, I shouldnt have to go thru the long process of calling my bank when it should work.

Comments