test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Debilitating Poison [Curse] doesn't trigger Conjuring

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
In an attempt to make a theme build that deals Toxic-Magic-Dimensional damage, I found out that the Debilitating Poison debuff from Infernal doesn't trigger the Sorcery EU Conjuring

Debilitating Poison is tagged as a Curse and it triggers Spellcaster toggle without a problem

however it has no synergy with Conjuring

Tested with all powers and the 1 device with the curse
  • Will-o'-the-Wisp
  • Condemn (adv)
  • Lash (adv)
  • Banishment (Device)

I may add the other 2 Curse Debuffs (Hexed & Devoid) trigger both Conjuring & Spellcaster without a problem, leaving Debilitating Poison the only Curse which is broken​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    I've been wondering if Conjuring is broken in other ways. Tooltip says it gives energy when you stay near an enemy that has a curse, but I only ever get energy for 6s unless I apply another curse.​​
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    sterga wrote: »
    I've been wondering if Conjuring is broken in other ways. Tooltip says it gives energy when you stay near an enemy that has a curse, but I only ever get energy for 6s unless I apply another curse.
    I had been triggering Conjuring with 100 feet attacks that apply/refesh curses
    Probably that part of the description is flavour text and doesnt reflect the real conditions​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    sterga wrote: »
    I've been wondering if Conjuring is broken in other ways. Tooltip says it gives energy when you stay near an enemy that has a curse, but I only ever get energy for 6s unless I apply another curse.

So apparently Conjuring EU was indeed bugged and should kept giving you energy for being near a cursed enemy, huh...

I thought it was only for when you were applying/refreshing a curse,
    i really didnt know that and I had been doing endgame with a MAGIC DPS

the fix is currently in PTS for that, but still nothing for the Debilitating Poison​​