test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20170531.57 - Misc Bug Fixes

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited August 2017 in PTS - The Archive
Misc
  • Fixed a bug where Medusa's Psi Bombs could all stack on one another in Teleios Tower.
  • Fixed an issue where aoe attacks could hit their target caps against single targets in the Eidolon fight.
  • Restored Canada's sky. It's much prettier now.
  • Removed the action figure stores from Toy Master as they cluttered up his store collection when he had event specific stores displayed.
  • Added a long version of the scoundrel coat bottom for males.
​​

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Added a long version of the scoundrel coat bottom for males.

Dreams do come true after all
    Really nice to have the trench coat back to its old Glory​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    kaizerin said:

Fixed a bug where Medusa's Psi Bombs could all stack on one another in Teleios Tower.
    ​​
    Glad I never got in the habit of using any exploits that involved that o3o

Does this mean that we will no longer have to deal with clusters of bombs either? i.e. will there always be some guaranteed space between bombs?
  • xrazamaxxrazamax Posts: 979 Arc User
    Did anyone else get a HUGE patch file?
  • ultrashocultrashoc Posts: 41 Arc User
    I did
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    There's no way to unlock the Scoundrel coat on the PTS?
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• sekhmet46sekhmet46 Posts: 175 Arc User
    More importantly than its length, is the weird rubberbanding of the coat fully fixed?
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2017
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Does this mean that we will no longer have to deal with clusters of bombs either? i.e. will there always be some guaranteed space between bombs?

It's still possible, but should be much more rare.

you can get the scoundrel coat from the collector store. Debugger sells vouchers.​​
  • ickoolickool Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm new to CO, but a long time "MMORPG" player (huge CoH fan). I'm also a talented and experienced desktop and web developer that understands testing and software design. I'm looking for a part-time gig while I figure out my next career move. It's clear you guys have various (seemingly trivial) issues that would be an obstacle to new player acquisition and equally clear I'm going insane without current work while recovering from some health issues: Do do NOT check my playtime the past two weeks.... although your 'playtime' link only showed two hours? =P

I don't want to see CO fail, so I'd be happy to do 25+/hr a week at US$7.25/hr for even the most boring and simple tasks--even correcting web and in-game text or collecting and documenting new gold player concerns in game.... Hey, I really like the sound of that! ;)

Please contact me if interested.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Lol this is not how you get a job.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    tumblr_inline_orret69pZY1rqztjb_400.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    ickool wrote: »
    I'm new to CO, but a long time "MMORPG" player (huge CoH fan). I'm also a talented and experienced desktop and web developer that understands testing and software design. I'm looking for a part-time gig while I figure out my next career move. It's clear you guys have various (seemingly trivial) issues that would be an obstacle to new player acquisition and equally clear I'm going insane without current work while recovering from some health issues: Do do NOT check my playtime the past two weeks.... although your 'playtime' link only showed two hours? =P

I don't want to see CO fail, so I'd be happy to do 25+/hr a week at US$7.25/hr for even the most boring and simple tasks--even correcting web and in-game text or collecting and documenting new gold player concerns in game.... Hey, I really like the sound of that! ;)

Please contact me if interested.
    This is quite possibly the weirdest, most random thing I've ever seen posted in a PTS thread. The "Career" link in the lower part of the page is probably what you want.

Having said that, "seemingly trivial issues" rarely ever turn out to be what they seem, especially when dealing with older, questionable code. Besides, many of this game's biggest player acquisition/retention issues revolve around the fact that Silver is pretty terrible, and this gives the game a bad initial impression because that's the face new players see. Redesigning all that in a way that's more appealing to new players while still being profitable is far from trivial.​​
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
This discussion has been closed.