test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Qwyjibo's Fury mod question

spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
Does anyone know if the Qwyjibo's Fury mod increases fire damage for powers outside of the Fire framework, like Flamethrower or Incendiary Grenade from munitions?

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    The mod is exlusive for FIRE poweframe as it states
    Only ASCII mod will buff Flamethrower and Incendiary Grenade
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I see that it states fire offense but wasn't sure if that was a reference to the fire framework or fire damage in general. Thank you! You saved me from slotting then unslotting! :)
    Post edited by spookyspectre on
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    It might increase damage of clinging flames generated by powers outside the framework, but that's not a big issue.
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Good point. That also makes me wonder if the ASCII mod may not increase any clinging flames damage from Flamethrower or Incendiary Grenade.. Not a huge deal, like you said, but good to know.

It might increase damage of clinging flames generated by powers outside the framework, but that's not a big issue.