test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need Help ASAP - Can't contact support!

I can log into ARC fine. I can log into the CO launcher fine. But when I pick a character and try to load into the game, it gets 50-75% complete then hits a "Server Not Responding" wall. I got 1 character to log in fine after 2 days, but as soon as I completed the in-game help ticket, I got a CTD and now can't log in that character either. I just got the Lifetime and I know that CO has issues from time to time, but all my friends that play say they are just fine logging in.
I have completely cleared all cookies, updated JAVA and ADOBE as per the help pages log in issues walk-through.
I have forwarded all the correct ports (this has never been an issue before)
I am running administrator mode (this has never been an issue before)
CPU- AMD FX-6300 4.2MHz 6 cores
Memory- 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 4x4
GPU- AMD Radeon R9 390
OS - Window 7 Professional 64 bit

I have run the repair tool several times and I will again reinstall the game. I haven't a clue how to get around this issue. NEED HELP!

Comments

• haphdamnedhaphdamned Posts: 5 Arc User

I can log into ARC fine. I can log into the CO launcher fine. But when I pick a character and try to load into the game, it gets 50-75% complete then hits a "Server Not Responding" wall. I got 1 character to log in fine after 2 days, but as soon as I completed the in-game help ticket, I got a CTD and now can't log in that character either. I just got the Lifetime and I know that CO has issues from time to time, but all my friends that play say they are just fine logging in.
    I have completely cleared all cookies, updated JAVA and ADOBE as per the help pages log in issues walk-through.
    I have forwarded all the correct ports (this has never been an issue before)
    I am running administrator mode (this has never been an issue before)
    CPU- AMD FX-6300 4.2MHz 6 cores
    Memory- 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance 4x4
    GPU- AMD Radeon R9 390
    OS - Window 7 Professional 64 bit

I have run the repair tool several times and I will again reinstall the game. I haven't a clue how to get around this issue. NEED HELP!

Thanks for the PM! All is now well, A COMPLETE reinstall with the on demand patching turned off, forcing a full install of the game fixed it, I can once again log in. It's now laggy AF, but I can work on that!