test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Give Legacy Pestilence Aura the Aspect of the Infernal Aura old effect

rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
edited December 2017 in Suggestions Box
Title says it all, currently the aura is giving 2 small pestilence swirls, were the old effect that surrounds the players, the Noxious Cloud effect is absent. Old Effect
Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
Post edited by rtma on

Comments

• Options
    soulforgersoulforger Posts: 1,649 Arc User
    You do realize that people have been asking for its removal for a long time, right?
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Pretty sure this was a mistake and they accidently duplicate Pestilence Aura

because thats definatly Pestilence and not Aspect of Infernal

it surprises me this was not acknowledged yet​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options

You do realize that people have been asking for its removal for a long time, right?

I actually liked it for my Poison Dragon.
    avianos said:

Pretty sure this was a mistake and they accidently duplicate Pestilence Aura

because thats definatly Pestilence and not Aspect of Infernal

it surprises me this was not acknowledged yet​​

Then give it to Pestilence?

Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    rtma wrote: »

Then give it to Pestilence?

NO! The power will NEVER get back its aura bakc, people disliked this aura bound with the power, myself included

I was talking about the AURA in Q store
    rtma wrote: »
    I actually liked it for my Poison Dragon.

You may liked it but most people HATED the darn thing
    I used Chilled form so i could avoid that ugly green default gas

also because of Tech Issues DEVs had to remove it to reduce the performance and aura stacking​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    avianos said:

NO! The power will NEVER get back its aura bakc, people disliked this aura bound with the power, myself included

You do realize I was referring to the Legacy Aura, right?

• Options
    DERP, I apologize, I misteaded... again​​
  • Options
    Has anything changed? I haven't checked recently but I recall It's current form lacks tremendously with only the subtle pestilence swirl.