test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Could we get more bank slots or bigger bags to hold all these new items?

guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
I've long run out of bank slots for all my lockboxes, mods, and catalysts, but now with all these new vanity items I'm running out of bag space as well. Could we get more room at the bank or some larger bags? I have the Foxbat Swag bag, the Clarence Bag, and the veteran bag already. Every event has become a battle to stack all new items somewhere.

Comments

• guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind that option, but I'm sure some folks like to organize things differently. Makes it easier to find things if you can keep some items in some bags and other items in others.
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    gradii said:

Well considering each bag has to be opened seperately its really just aggravating. we already have a sort function.

The sort function is alphabetical. I organize items by type, not by alphabet, and really appreciate having different bags for each type of item.

Anyway, I just wish we could buy more bank pages (not shared bank slots).

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • guyhumual wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind that option, but I'm sure some folks like to organize things differently. Makes it easier to find things if you can keep some items in some bags and other items in others.
    gradii wrote: »
    Well considering each bag has to be opened seperately its really just aggravating. we already have a sort function.

that's what NWO did right in regards to inventory management; separate bags like CO, but all on the same window​​
    #LegalizeAwoo