test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just joined

Hello all, I'm new to CO. I played a ton of CoH, but when it was shut down I didn't play another MMO except GWs then GW2 released and I was so sad to see it was just another WoW and have had that same feeling with all MMOs.
What I'm really looking for is the social aspect that CoH had. What would be the best way to find that in CO if at all possible?

Comments

• ashstorm1ashstorm1 Posts: 102 Arc User
    Welcome aboard ! We got cookies and super-powers...

If you're seeking to socialize on CO, your best bet is to join an active Supergroup. Be sure to browse the forum for recruitment messages, or check the zone chat...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bowensweetwaterbowensweetwater Posts: 3 Arc User
    When does it allow me to post to zone chat? So far the game has been fun but I'm level 9 and have very little clue what I am doing
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Posts: 102 Arc User

When does it allow me to post to zone chat? So far the game has been fun but I'm level 9 and have very little clue what I am doing

Zone chat is normally active by default as soon as you leave the Powerhouse. Just type /zone before whatever you want to say to post in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Howdy. My in-game handle is @roughbear.
    I usually play evenings in the east coast time zone.

I generally accept friend requests, and I enjoy helping new folks to get started. I can help outfit new toons with gear and such, too. Just drop me a line in game.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • xacchaeusxacchaeus Posts: 308 Arc User
    ashstorm1 said:

Zone chat is normally active by default as soon as you leave the Powerhouse. Just type /zone before whatever you want to say to post in it.
    IIRC you have to play 20 or 24 hours before Zone chat is activated, I don't know if that is between all your characters or on a single one though