test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hot Foot!

edict#8422 edict Posts: 108 Cryptic Developer
Hi Heroes!

We have some new items in the Zen Market, that I'm really excited about. Fire has always been my favorite element to play in a lot of games, so to go along with that we now have:

Scorching Speed Travel Power – Leaving a blazing trail of speed behind you with the Scorching Speed Travel power! This tintable travel power allows you to tear up the streets!

Scorching Athletics Travel Power – Leave flaming speed tracers behind you with the Scorching Acrobatics Travel power! This tintable travel power allows you to run and jump blazing fast!

Blazing Acrobatics Travel Power – Leave flaming speed tracers behind you with the Blazing Acrobatics Travel power! This tintable travel power allows you to run and jump blazing fast. Now with an anime-style run!

These travel powers are now available in the ZEN Market for 525 ZEN each!

Flaming Eyes Aura Pack – Set your eyes ablaze with the new Flaming Eyes Aura Pack! This tintable aura includes the options for both eyes, left eye only, and right eye only. Grab this aura on the ZEN Market for 275 ZEN.

-- Edict

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    These were a good idea.

photo hgytf.jpg
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    When will the "Buy 2 running travel powers and get the 3rd one free" promo be rolled out? Next patch ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Now, does this Burning Gymnastics travel power come with the "OMGaaahhh! I'm on fire" npc animation?​​
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Until now only the dopey anime run with your arms thrown out behind you was available. These give you a normal running pose. It has never been clear to me why they only had the dopey one available until now.

Scorching Speed Travel Power – Leaving a blazing trail of speed behind you with the Scorching Speed Travel power! This _tintable_ travel power allows you to tear up the streets!

Wait, isn't that a mistake. Isn't coloring STILL NOT available for non-subscribers. As for subscribers - aren't blazing speeds avaibable for them for free? What's the point to advertize them at this point? Something isn't of logic IMO, or it's tease for upcoming coloring revamp?

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!