test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Small question regarding the Enrage buff

It's possible to get the Enrage buff from sources other than the Enrage ability (i.e. Unbreakable's "Better you than me" advantage)

If I have both, do advantages given to the actual Enrage ability work on ones gained from other sources? I'd assume not, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Comments

• Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    Yes. For instance, if a power says something like, "When Enraged, you instead ...", you get whatever benefit is mentioned.

If you actually have Endorphin Rush, you get the heal buff whenever you get an Enrage stack, no matter the source. A common source for non-Enrage power stacks is the Aggressor active defense.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    aiqaaiqa Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    Note you can only have 1 form stack, unless you have the form toggled on.
  • Options
    Is it possible to get the max 8 stacks using passive without a freeform character? I know that the behemoth can get at least 6 of them.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    If you have the Enrage power, you can get 8 stacks. You just have to keep doing something that grants stacks once every 3 seconds.

Some powers *refresh* Enrage. This means that you don't get a stack, but the 20 second timer is reset.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited January 2018

Is it possible to get the max 8 stacks using passive without a freeform character? I know that the behemoth can get at least 6 of them.

ATs that use Enrage as the toggle are the Behemoth (Might tank), Devastator (Heavy Weapon dps), and Rockstar (HW tank). Aspect of the Bestial (AotB) gives stacks of Enraged! as well, and ATs w/ that are the Savage (Bestial hybrid dps/tank), Penitent (mix of slashing/bleed dps), and Predator (Bestial dps).

And the max for most toggles is 8 stacks- should be relatively easy to get if built well.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!