test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion]Crossbow for Archery powerset

alt0angel0skalt0angel0sk Posts: 137 Arc User
yes you heard me right as the suggestion,suggest :)

it would be nice to have a Crossbow power for Archery powerset,and aswell as a crossbow weapon skin

:*

Comments

• blockwaveblockwave Posts: 329 Arc User
    Just add a sniper kind of attack with a crossbow skin.

• notyuunotyuu Posts: 1,121 Arc User
    Make focus shot use a crossbow, remove the charge time, and give it a ~5 second CD
    In all things, a calm heart must prevail.

Member of Paragon Dawn: Because some people like friendly helpful communities.

eOGi6Cv.png9rfvawn.pngr3iD4nS.png

Yeah some things are broken... no I don't use/abuse them.. where would be the fun in that?
  • kingpin0000kingpin0000 Posts: 68 Arc User
    blockwave said:

Not sure how well a skin would work. The projectile part of most moves are visual effects so if you want a crossbow that fires arrows and not bullets or beams the team would have to create that.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    blockwave said:

I'd hate to have a power in the archery framework just slap a crossbow skin on top of a weapon skin that I have specifically chosen for my character that is tied to their name/concept/theme.

However, I'd love it if we could have crossbow skins for archery. It would mean re-doing the animation for all the attacks so I can't really see it happening as we are PW's poor relative........... I really would like it though.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    WHat would end up happening is you would use bow animations while holding the crossbow... awkward at best o3o

Crossbow powers would be neat though.